Enclosure Euathlus sp. red sling 1/4" to 1/2"

MKG

Arachnopeon
Tomorrow aside from my C. cyaneopubescens, I am getting a Euathlus sp. red sling. Is this enclosure appropriate? I will add a water bottle cap as the water dish. Thank you for the guidance. I appreciate it. ~ Missy

Attachments

Devin B

Arachnobaron
That looks good to me. I am currently housing my B. Hamorii (almost said smithi) in a nacho cheese cup from taco bell, and my 1/2 A. Geniculata is in a slightly smaller condiment cup. Your enclosure should be great.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'd drop in a little water dish. Tattoo ink holders on Amazon are perfect for small containers.

ronoverdrive

Arachnopeon
Looks a little big to me. I have two Euathlus sp. Red slings that I keep in 4oz deli cups and even they seem big for them. By the way I don't bother with bottle caps for water dishes for them instead I just take a syringe and pour a little water down one side of the deli cup. Remember these are tiny little 1/8 - 1/4 inch slings. That's freaking tiny if you haven't seen one before.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
Tomorrow aside from my C. cyaneopubescens, I am getting a Euathlus sp. red sling. Is this enclosure appropriate? I will add a water bottle cap as the water dish. Thank you for the guidance. I appreciate it. ~ Missy
You'll be good for a while with that enclosure

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
If they are 1/4" those look too big. It may be a bit hard to keep track of them in those. Here are mine. They are in little pill vials. DSCN8391.JPG