• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

EMWhite (Evan)

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Staff member
My apologies if there is a thread for Evan's reviews already...couldn't locate them.

Flawless, friendly transaction. Communication timely. 'Pedes alert, plump and well packed. Reasonable pricing. Thanks, sir!

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
EMWHITE vey positve!!!!!!!!

Hey guys very glad to leave a very positive review for Evan.I just oreded some pedes from him and a scorp.They came in promptly and very well packed. and very very active!The pedes and the scorp i ordered and the Freebie scorp was also bigger than expected.

Another thing I liked about him is his patience with me.I only have one pede before I decided to order more and was very undecided of what I wanted.I changed my order I believe twice before I was sure.

Will be diffidently will be doing business with him again.

THANKS Evan

kaze

Arachnopeon
Positive - Friendly, communicative

Hello,
Yesterday, I received my package and Evan sent me some excellent centipedes~!
They were packed securely and comfortably.
The transaction was definitely very friendly and he stayed on top of the order from beginning to end.
I appreciate the great communication.

Thanks~!

~K

taylortreadway

Arachnopeon
A++

Bought several Pedes and scorps from EMWhite and really a great guy to deal with . Great prices great packing and tracked it all the way to my doorstep. Great Job! Will Recommend and wouldnt hesitate to order from again! THX!
SSgt. Treadway

Tremors

Arachnopeon
EMWhite

Great doing business with Evan. He put up with a lot of my back and forth e-mails. I ordered 3 B. jacksoni and when the Post Office told him my package wouldn't get to my destination till a day later from our agreed upon mail-out date, he threw in some extras.

Thanks Evan!

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just recieved a box from Evan. Great communication. Top notch shipping- animals properly packed- healthy critters. Evan was a pleasure to do business with and I look forward to more transactions in the future!

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
Positive!!!!

My transaction with Evan began in the fall of 2010 when the weather in Ohio was getting quite cold. Evan held my centipede for months while it was too cold to ship. Finally when it got warm enough to ship, Evan was not able to, so he gave me a freebie for the trouble. I got the centipedes a couple of weeks ago or so and they both arrived healthy and well packed. I would not hesitate to deal with Evan again, and I would suggest him to anyone.

--Dan

Zsoulless

Arachnopeon
Hi. I Just joined this site to Inquire about about a Trio Of frogs EMWhite was selling..

Im Proud to Say it was a Very pleasant Transaction. Evan Has great communication skills, and not only answered my questions but was very forthcoming with any and all information throughout the whole process.

Probably some of the Nicest looking WC Phyllomedusa Bicolors Ive seen to date.

Without a doubt I would Deal with Evan again in an Instant!!

Thanks
~Zach

Chubbs87

Arachnopeon
Just recieved my centipedes from Evan in great health and perfectly packed. I will not hesitate to do business with Evan again. He has good communication skills and worked around my busy schedule to make sure i recieved the package without any complications.

Thanks,
Chris

ScarecrowGirl

Arachnosquire
Awsome :)

Albeit the mail man put the package into my mail box instead of bringing it to the door(I live in an apartment complex), after calling the post-office and sorting that out, everything else went swimmingly and Evan was prompt in all of his replies :) Pede's are all fat and happy, the Chinese giant centipede has already given me a heart attack and the two Indo-pacifics are absolutely stunning in person! I'm so happy to have these three to add to my collection!

Thank you Evan!

Nanotrev

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Excellent Animals and Excellent Communication!

Things are going great with the two pedes Evan sent me! They're both healthy and well-fed. I was worried when they came out of the deli-cups (for some reason, I always expect pedes to wave to me to let me they're ok or something...) but as soon as they were released and aware of their surroundings they sprang into animation. I'd not hesitate to do business with him again as the two Scolopendra heros heros were offered at a reasonable price and arrived in top-notch condition on the day he said they would arrive. A tracking number was sent to me the day they were shipped out as well so I knew when they would come in to be picked up.

Grade A+ transaction! Very pleased!

Trevor

Shufle3

Arachnopeon
100% POSITIVE!! Received 8 P. trans not too long ago, and they all arrived in perfect condition. Communication was great. I would recommend making a transaction with Evan to anyone looking to buy. Thanks, man!!

-Erik

dactylus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
100% Positive transaction!!

Evan is a great guy, a knowledgeable breeder and very willing to share his knowledge and experience!

I just received a nice group of CBB scorps produced by Evan. There was prompt communication throughout our transaction from start to finish. Packaging was excellent. All animals arrived in perfect condition and Evan included several extras. I look forward to my next transaction with you Evan. Thank you!