Emperor Scorpion

Savvo

Arachnopeon
I got a new emperor scorpion a month or so ago and I decided to clean his cage out yesterday. Given how easily I am distracted I cleaned it out, replaced the scorp and left the cage outside. I ended up going to bed and got up and left for work in the morning forgetting about the cage. It crossed my mind about 12 in the afternoon what I had done, and all I could think about was the summer sun and how hot the terrarium would get. I knew he would be baked by the time I got home, and of course he was all sprawled out on the side of the cage dead from my negligence. I hate it when you're pissed off at yourself... it's so much easier to be pissed at someone else.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That really sucks, man. I'm sure everyone here has an "I did something stupid" death story (there was even a thread for that on the tarantula forums a while back).

Remember this, learn from your mistakes, and move on . . . I wish you luck in the future.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That really sucks, man. I'm sure everyone here has an "I did something stupid" death story (there was even a thread for that on the tarantula forums a while back).

Remember this, learn from your mistakes, and move on . . . I wish you luck in the future.
My favorite was the guy who crushed a sling by zooming in to close with the lens on his camera {D

But yeah man, dont worry, stuff happens. Emps are cheap! Get a few more and make some babies :clap: