Emperor scorpion with white mold-like spot

bugboyandy

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone, I have an Emporer scorpion with a sudden unusal white marking, like a scar or smooth fungus, on it's back. It is housed with several other smaller emperors. Temps are at 76 degrees at highest and humidity at 77%. I'm new with scorpions and I tried searching for answers but came empty handed. Any know what this white marking is? It doesn't seem too interested in food and it's not very active.
IMG_20180905_133829693.jpg

IMG_20180905_133855231.jpg
Thanks in advance!

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Hey everyone, I have an Emporer scorpion with a sudden unusal white marking, like a scar or smooth fungus, on it's back. It is housed with several other smaller emperors. Temps are at 76 degrees at highest and humidity at 77%. I'm new with scorpions and I tried searching for answers but came empty handed. Any know what this white marking is? It doesn't seem too interested in food and it's not very active.
View attachment 285717

View attachment 285716
Thanks in advance!
Looks like excrement.

Also , the substrate looks too dry.

bugboyandy

Arachnopeon
Update: The scorpion has died. The fungus-like stuff is almost embedded into his body.

PS substrate has been dampended yesterday when this was posted

TROCKMONEYK

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone, I have sort of a similar issue. My emperor scorpions mouthpatts look very messed up with multiple white stringy parts within the mouth. I can't tell if this is part of the meat of the scorpion or something else. They're almost worm like. Also, it appears that the top is a bit exposed with the red part sticking out
I tried to take a few pictures but they're not very good

Attachments

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Sorry about the late response here are some more pics
The yellow/white bristles look like the regular hairs found around the mouth and you are only seeing them because the mouthparts are popping out forward for some reason, almost like in pre molt, but the scorp obviously isn't gonna molt.