emperor scorpion prob please help :(

fenhawk1

Arachnosquire
Hello, I have just recently had a check up on my scorpion, who is a female emperor, and she seems to have some sort of white fungy like blob thing above her red stinger telson, inbetween those two segments I am very worried as she has been standing with her tail curled instead of held out behind her, can someone please help me with her and what i can do to help her.

fenhawk1

Arachnosquire
I just had another look at her and her tail was out behind her but that thing is still on her

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Fen,

A pic would help us diagnose the white stuff.

It is mostly likely just fecal matter though. No big deal.

If you can't get a picture, you can try being more descriptive instead. Have you gotten a good close look at it? Is it irregularly shaped? Are there any parts which seem to have a pattern like a circle or the like? You don't see any movement in the white stuff do you? No little insects crawling around?

Really, it probably just went number two while sitting on it's metasoma. But if you are still worried, try answering the questions above, and/or get a picture.

Good luck! :)

fenhawk1

Arachnosquire
thank u for the info, this is my first scorpion and i was getting worried, i shall try to post a picture but i cant until natural daylight

fenhawk1

Arachnosquire
i tried wiping it with a wet tissue and it came right off so im guessing it was just faeces, thank you for the help