Emperor Scorpion Housing

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
What size is your scorpion that you are getting?

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
You'll likely end up with a heterometrus scorpion

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
You'll likely end up with a heterometrus scorpion
Hopefully a living one. Backwater has a horrible reputation. Emperor scorpions have been banned from export anyway, you'll most likely receive an asian forest scorpion and it might not be alive when you get it. I'd recommend trying to cancel the order and getting a heterometrus from the classified here

BreLeche

Arachnopeon
Hopefully a living one. Backwater has a horrible reputation. Emperor scorpions have been banned from export anyway, you'll most likely receive an asian forest scorpion and it might not be alive when you get it. I'd recommend trying to cancel the order and getting a heterometrus from the classified here
Thanks for the information. I'll see what I can do. But do you think the enclosure that I posted will be big enough for an Emperor Scorpion?

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
Thanks for the information. I'll see what I can do. But do you think the enclosure that I posted will be big enough for an Emperor Scorpion?
You can probably make it work, although it's a little bit on the shallow side - you'll need at least 4" of substrate, which doesn't leave a lot of walking-around room at the top, especially if it decides it wants to burrow extensively. You could maybe slope the sub a bit to have one side with more space up top and deeper sub on the other end.

BreLeche

Arachnopeon
You can probably make it work, although it's a little bit on the shallow side - you'll need at least 4" of substrate, which doesn't leave a lot of walking-around room at the top, especially if it decides it wants to burrow extensively. You could maybe slope the sub a bit to have one side with more space up top and deeper sub on the other end.
Thank you