Emperor Female gravid?

Veno Manus

Arachnobaron
Bought an adult Female Emperor and she's plump. She's been plump since I got her and I've fed her some crickets these passed couple weeks and seems to not want any of them or takes a while. She looks solid and healthy but maybe somone here can help maybe spot something I don't see? At the event I got her, 4 different vendors said she very well could be but it's so hard to tell with these scorpions.

Attachments

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
Very possible. The sudden bloat right at the start of her mesosoma makes me think it's not just food.
You could try to shine a flashlight through her side, you might be able to see the embryos through the membrane if they're far enough along in their development.

Veno Manus

Arachnobaron
Very possible. The sudden bloat right at the start of her mesosoma makes me think it's not just food.
You could try to shine a flashlight through her side, you might be able to see the embryos through the membrane if they're far enough along in their development.

I tried the flashlight but it's just to had to tell at the moment. Curious if there's a detail somewhere that can help indicate.

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
I tried the flashlight but it's just to had to tell at the moment. Curious if there's a detail somewhere that can help indicate.
It's only really visible near the end of gestation, when the embryos are mostly developed. Patience is the only way to find out.