Emp.s and red claws live together?

SandyMuffinCakes94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ive had a Emperor scorpion and i got a huge emp and i wanted to mate them.. they have 3 hides and when i introduced the large emperor to the small one (i think its male and his name is pixie ... i thought it was a female) Nanners is the big emp. So i put nanners into pixie's tank and pixie did this stuttering vibrating jigg and pushed nanners out of the way. I checked on them a few hours later and they were both under the same hide and they stay together ever since. I was just wondering how you tell if they are into one another and what is the vibrating stuttering dance?? lol

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/nrokin/?action=view&current=IMG_2694.jpg

Last edited:

Gracilis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm kinda confused about what your posting..

from what ive read and have been told the shaking dance is either a sign of wanting to mate or a territory type of dispute...

if youre talkin about having a red claw and an emp together...some people have had luck and some havent.. Me personally wouldnt do it....

im still kinda confused.. lol:wall:

SandyMuffinCakes94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm kinda confused about what your posting..

from what ive read and have been told the shaking dance is either a sign of wanting to mate or a territory type of dispute...

if youre talkin about having a red claw and an emp together...some people have had luck and some havent.. Me personally wouldnt do it....

im still kinda confused.. lol:wall:
Sorry im watching harry potter i reworded my story lol Can redclaws and emps mate successfully??

SandyMuffinCakes94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yea i think ill change their names to harry and potter :p
thanks for the info guys, i was looking and maybe hes a emperor i dunno i guess ill find out if she gets preggers or not. is there any way to tell if they mated other than female's size? like any spermamorphingwhatever residue ? i know they take forever to give birth.