Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Emp.s and red claws live together?

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by SandyMuffinCakes94, Aug 22, 2009.

1. SandyMuffinCakes94

SandyMuffinCakes94 Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    Ive had a Emperor scorpion and i got a huge emp and i wanted to mate them.. they have 3 hides and when i introduced the large emperor to the small one (i think its male and his name is pixie ... i thought it was a female) Nanners is the big emp. So i put nanners into pixie's tank and pixie did this stuttering vibrating jigg and pushed nanners out of the way. I checked on them a few hours later and they were both under the same hide and they stay together ever since. I was just wondering how you tell if they are into one another and what is the vibrating stuttering dance?? lol

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/nrokin/?action=view&current=IMG_2694.jpg

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  2. I'm kinda confused about what your posting..

from what ive read and have been told the shaking dance is either a sign of wanting to mate or a territory type of dispute...

if youre talkin about having a red claw and an emp together...some people have had luck and some havent.. Me personally wouldnt do it....

im still kinda confused.. lol:wall:

3. SandyMuffinCakes94

Sorry im watching harry potter i reworded my story lol Can redclaws and emps mate successfully??

4. calum

calum Arachnoprince

no, redclaws and emps can't mate.

5. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

6. Aztek

Aztek Arachnoprince

You sure?
    They are pandinus...

7. SandyMuffinCakes94

yea i think ill change their names to harry and potter :p
    thanks for the info guys, i was looking and maybe hes a emperor i dunno i guess ill find out if she gets preggers or not. is there any way to tell if they mated other than female's size? like any spermamorphingwhatever residue ? i know they take forever to give birth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.