Question Emojis

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I can't find the option to insert an emoji but everyone else seems to be using them? I miss my Jason mask and devil emoji so bad please help!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Don't you have, when posting, an option bar above? At the 14th place (from left, start from 'Bold' option) there's the 'Smilies'. Click that, and down under they will appear, but Christ, I MISS the "smoking poop" one available prior :banghead:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Don't you have, when posting, an option bar above? At the 14th place (from left, start from 'Bold' option) there's the 'Smilies'. Click that, and down under they will appear, but Christ, I MISS the "smoking poop" one available prior :banghead:
No.. Lol..

magicmed

Arachnobaron
:panda:

I use a phone primarily for the forums so my display may differ from yours, but whenever I put my text cursor into the reply box, a bunch of options come up above the area where you type (add pic, bold, italic, etc)

The first one on the 3rd row down, which is closest to the text box, is a smiley face, that's it for me.

Last edited:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
:panda:

I use a phone primarily for the forums so my display may differ from yours, but whenever I put my text cursor into the reply box, a bunch of options come up above the area where you type (add pic, bold, italic, etc)

The first one on the 3rd row down, which is closest to the text box, is a smiley face, that's it for me.
Yup.. Don't have that tool bar anymore.. Lol

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Yup.. Don't have that tool bar anymore.. Lol
Darn it @14pokies we gave you a toolbar and you went and broke it. This is why we can't have nice things around here!

Seriously though thats strange, I wonder why you don't have it. Could it have been turned off in your user settings somehow?

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Darn it @14pokies we gave you a toolbar and you went and broke it. This is why we can't have nice things around here!
I break everything.. My poor kids have to dress in bubble wrap.. Lol..

I was thinking the same thing.. Hopeing a staff member can tell me if that's possible.. Lol

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nope.. I used to have it.. Guess fate is telling me I need to mature a little Lol..
Hah. that's really weird. If I only I could figure out how to setup my account so people could leave me reviews!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Hah. that's really weird. If I only I could figure out how to setup my account so people could leave me reviews!
Lol.. I have to make one myself.. There is a thread here in trouble shooting.. I believe it was created by Phormic.. It seemed easy enougn I just been lazy.. Lol

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Lol.. I have to make one myself.. There is a thread here in trouble shooting.. I believe it was created by Phormic.. It seemed easy enougn I just been lazy.. Lol
I read it, I couldn't figure it out exactly. All I know is I created something. But do you have to create something every time someone buys from you??

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I read it, I couldn't figure it out exactly. All I know is I created something. But do you have to create something every time someone buys from you??
No make one wait for it to be approved and your good.. I made mine just waiting on approval..

Kymura

Arachnoknight
Hey, Make sure that 'use rich text editor' is clicked. Otherwise you get a blank box. No nice little option bar.