Emergency set

8 legged

Arachnoprince
After my little accident (urticating hairs in / near the eye - due to my job, I have a lot of medical things within reach and I am sure that I was able to avert a major catastrophe by washing my eyes quickly), which luckily had no consequences, I thought about whether a small, simple emergency set for spider holders might be appropriate.
Definitely the opinions differ here, but from the point of view of a family man and someone who likes to receive visitors I have now decided this necessity for me. I write down what came to my mind and ask for ideas to add the following if necessary:

- Sterilium to disinfect a bite wound
- Pull ointment for aftercare of the wound
- an eyewash (with attachment). In my case my wife did the rinsing, alone you are faster with an attachment and also hit better)
- Antihistamine, to treat allergy sufferers if necessary

What else do you think makes sense?

Even if it seems a bit excessive, I have two points that move me to this step (setting up the emergency kit):
1. React quickly in an emergency (logically)
2. If the office should come for a check (unlikely, but still possible in Germany) I can show that I'm worried and that I'm an idiot, for whom responsibility is a foreign word.

Coradams

Arachnoknight
It is not a bad idea to have a first aid kit around. Like the old saying goes, "it is better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it." Maybe add a roll of strong tape to pull any hair that may still be in the skin and a tube of hydrocortisone for irritated skin? Band aids in case a bite bleeds? Cold packs for swelling? An NSAID like acetaminophen?

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
Lo me to tell a German what prep they should have. But, if you mean solely the urticating hairs in mucus membranes, then flushing is the 1st recourse. Second is pain management which is an anti-inflammatory that isn't contraindicated by any meds said person takes. To be absolutely honest, unless someone has a legit anaphylactic reaction to the hairs, then you are best served by an NSAID. Worst case scenario is someone literally tickling, then huffing some T. Stirmi mist hairs for god knows what reason and their airway shuts down. Normal scenario is you get some irritation that some normal flushing and NSAIDS will cure over time.
Don't huff spider hairs and you will be good. If you can't avoid them then do like me and wear a P100 with 2091 filters with gloves. Goggles are up to you. I turn the fan on high aimed at the freakin window. Has worked so far, after my one mishap. Serious urticating hairs you either can ignore because you have no nerves or you do the hard way like me and a few other dummies.