• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Eman (Emmanuel)

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Positive!

I purchased two adult female C. lamanai from Eman, he contacted me about them and offered them to me at a great price so I couldn't refuse! He then held on to them for me until the weather improved. He sent them out my way with another order for Avery Exotics allowing me to save greatly on shipping. My girls arrived healthy and not too happy lol! A great experience I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Eman to anyone.:)

Snakeman4life

Hulk Smash
Old Timer
I have had the opportunity to deal with Eman since around May of this year. He is single handidly increased my collection of inverts..two-fold. When it comes to his animals there is only one word to sum it up......quality. His packing is excellent..as are his prices. He is willing to negotiate and is flexible with payment options. It is evident when talking with him he has a true passion for these animals and strives to educate others. I highly recommend him.

Thanks,

Justin

Moonface

Arachnopeon
Positive! Thanks eman

I received a mature female P. murinus from eman in April, but couldn't find the correct thread to post in at the time and forgot to leave a review until now. Emmanuel was great to buy from. Pricing and communication were excellent. The tarantula arrived healthy and active, and she is absolutely stunning.

However, I'm worried I may have been sent a dud OBT... I haven't received a single threat posture from her yet. Either she's broken, or I'm not poking her hard enough. :rolleyes:

{D