• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

elportoed

Moose9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Did a trade today with Eddie, really great guy to talk to and do business with. He drove out to my place and traded me some P. irminias for my scorpion collection. I had to get rid of my collection for personal reasons. I plan on doing business again with Eddie in the future. Thanks Eddie, the Ts are doing great.

Greg

Weird_Arachnid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
100%Positive

Just finished a trade with Eddie. Very good communication! Ts arrived alive and healthy! Will do business with again! :clap:

Thanks!!!!:D

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What a great guy. I got a bunch of lateralis from him and only one death. Packing was better than professional, top notch communication, and made sure I was getting what I needed.

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great Fat Roaches!

I got 1269 b. lats form Eddie! Not a single dead guy. Packed great and the roaches were fat too!!! No problem buying for him again.

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:D
[size=+2]Don't settle for less![/size]​

Got a truckload of roaches from Eddie -- a great guy, super communication. Clearly more than I'd ordered came pouring out of the box! (Brilliantly packaged BTW ;) )

Thanks Eddie, I'll be back
Michael

AgentD006las

Arach-how about..NO
Old Timer
Great guy POSITIVE

Last month i did a 50/50 on a P. regalis. I sent out a MM. He sent the male to the new owner after breeding for a month. Hoping for a Sac!! Would do business in the future!! :D

Wlapkiewicz

Arachnopeon
I got 200 B. lateralis from him. All roaches arrived safely and packing was really impressive. The price was great and he responded to my emails really quickly. I will definitely do another business with Eddie in the future!

MOBugGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I traded some male gbb for som gbb slings and they arrived fat, health and kickin. A++++++ packing and replys fast. Deff will do business again.

JoeyS

Arachnosquire
Very fast shipping, excellent packing, healthy specimens! Could not be more satisfied. A++

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
2 GBB's

I ordered 2 female GBB's and got them in no time. Great looking gals and just as described. Probably getting more adults from him soon! THANKS!!!

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just got my end of a trade. All was alive and well. Will deffinatly do buiseness with him again. A++.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Positive

Just got a T from Eddie, I meet up with him and we talk ts for an hour. His a great guy and I will not hesitate on doing business with him.

Valarya

Arachnopeon
Ordered two juvies from Eddie recently and he included 3 sling freebies.

Unfortunately, one of the juvies and one of the slings were DoA. The tiny deli cups were not well-padded/moist and there was no cool-pack even though I warned the temps were 90+ in my region. I'd consider this half-way my fault for ordering Ts to be shipped when the weather was so severe.

HOWEVER, Eddie was quick to respond when not all was well and immediately offered to either replace the T or give a refund which is way more than you can ask of other sellers.

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
*****aaaaa*****

Just completed part one of a trade with Eddie. Perfect transaction... GREAT communication, superb packing, healthy spider (and freebies)! :biggrin:
I plan to deal with Eddie again and I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

crazyeight

Arachnopeon
elportoed - POSITIVE AAA

Purchased and picked up a B. Smithi today from Eddie and couldn't be happier. She is a great example of the B. Smithi. Well cared for and great condition.

IMG_9716 - Copy.JPG

crazyeight

Arachnopeon
Elportoed - POSITIVE

Picked up another nice T from Eddie - Elportoed. Purchased a nice B. boehmei and received a nice 3 inch B. emilia. Great guy to buy from and deal with.

Attachments

Jarvis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE, I just got my end of a trade with Eddie, and the T looks great, and healthy, Eddie is a great guy, and I would buy or trade with him again. Thanks

Keseo

Arachnopeon
+++

Just received a juvie GBB from Eddie. T arrived in perfect condition and exactly when it was suposed to. Great communication he replied to every PM very quickly. Even got a freebie n. chromatus out of it that looks very healthy and is very active. Thanks Eddie!

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive review! Great guy (Eddie) to deal with, fast shipping and great packaging. Additionally,there was great communication on Eddie's part in light of me having to postpone the transaction once if not twice due to travel committments and work. And for the cherry on top, Eddie even included a P.cambridgei sling. I will definitely deal with him in the future.

Dreadz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive A+

Just did a trade with Eddie and everything was packaged good and he even sent a few extra. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks, Denroy