Electric Blue Premolt or not.

Imashark4201

Arachnopeon
Do you guys think she’s in Premolt? she’s a Electric blue and Didn’t wanna eat but I heard they are heavy Webbers But She hasn’t Ate her hissing Roach I offered her(I took it out already) I need to rehome her but I don’t Know if she’s in premolt or not, I think she has harmless Mold In her Tank, Just wanna Get it situated But I think she’s in Premolt, Not sure though.

Attachments

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
Pre-molt or not. When it seals it’s burrow, and wants to be alone, just leave it be. Don’t bother it.

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
There's no way to tell from these photos if it's in premolt, but as mentioned above, if it has webbed over the entrance of it's burrow it wants to be left alone. Not eating could just mean it's not hungry - looks pretty plump.

Not sure what the rush to rehouse it is about, as it seems to be doing fine in that enclosure now. I'd just wait for it to be out and about again before attempting anything like that.

Imashark4201

Arachnopeon
Pre-molt or not. When it seals it’s burrow, and wants to be alone, just leave it be. Don’t bother it.
how should I go about feeding, My OBT had sealed its burrow too before N came out today Looking so small, Had learned my lesson with him. but he’s back Looking healthy again, But Maybe Dead prey for my electric blue? or just don’t even Bother unless I see her sliming down

There's no way to tell from these photos if it's in premolt, but as mentioned above, if it has webbed over the entrance of it's burrow it wants to be left alone. Not eating could just mean it's not hungry - looks pretty plump.

Not sure what the rush to rehouse it is about, as it seems to be doing fine in that enclosure now. I'd just wait for it to be out and about again before attempting anything like that.
her tank has a Bunch Of like Fungus looks like n lil Bugs But pretty sure they are harmless, But Just didn’t want it to affect her, I just wanted to get all the fungus out, a friend Moving Was leaving the Hobby, and tank was like that , and Handed them down, But Yeah I just didn’t know how to feel w this Stuff in soil , But I’ll leave it left Alone n she does look plump I agree said been over two weeks Since her last feed

Attachments

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
your obt probably molted during the time it was sealed away thats why it came out so skinny if thats what happened you should make use of the search function learn a bit more about the tarantulas your keepingin regards to their care or whats going on when they do certain things

Imashark4201

Arachnopeon
your obt probably molted during the time it was sealed away thats why it came out so skinny if thats what happened you should make use of the search function learn a bit more about the tarantulas your keepingin regards to their care or whats going on when they do certain things
He did molt, It’s Becuz he’s Under leafs N webbed everything, so I can’t even see through his tank Or anything, I just waited till I saw him again cuz he was a great eater But I saw legs In his cage Barely Peaking But yeah just wanted to say he did molt, I assumed so I just Didn’t wanna Try to Break in, That was just the first time I saw him, but he’s all good now, I knew it was a Molt but I just can’t see anything