El CoCo

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
it might just me an un-specified spider. it sounds like a name, like Byte, or Harry, or somethin. idk, anything about it, tho...

M.F.Bagaturov

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
THere're two species known as "sp. El Coco". One was recently (2005) described as a Aenygmarachne sinapophysis by good old Shmidt, based on the single adult male specimen from museum collection.
Another one - long time in hobby species known as Cyclosternum sp. "El Coco" and some other names reffered to the different genera with the "species name" as "sp. "El Coco".
Does these two are the same species or different - I believe only time will tell.

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
THere're two species known as "sp. El Coco". One was recently (2005) described as a Aenygmarachne sinapophysis by good old Shmidt, based on the single adult male specimen from museum collection.
Another one - long time in hobby species known as Cyclosternum sp. "El Coco" and some other names reffered to the different genera with the "species name" as "sp. "El Coco".
Does these two are the same species or different - I believe only time will tell.
Merci beaucoup par l'information :D