• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Eight Legs Plus <Tommy Agosta>

M

mrderanged

Positive

Not technically a pet store, but I purchase from Tommy regularly at the N.Y. Metro Reptile Expo. His prices are great and his selection is astonishing. He has always been helpful when I've had a question. Unfortunately, he has no online presence that I know of and I don't know if he does any other shows than the one I mentioned.

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wade

Positive

I'm not sure if it's the same guy, but I used to buy alot of spiders from a Tommy from the NY area at the All-Maryland reptile show in Havre de Grace. I'm not sure if he does that show still, it's a montly show and I only make it maybe twice a year. He had some grear stuff when I really started building my collection back in '97. Many of my most prized adult tarantulas were spiderlings I bought from him. He always had great prices and a great selection. I'd like to see him again, and see what he's got!That is, assuming he's the same Tommy.

Wade

W

Wade

Positive

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post again, but I just saw Tommy this past weekend at the Hamburg, PA show, and his selection, price, and knowledge are better than ever! I purchased a young M. robustum, an Alipes sp. and a huntsman spider. It's been a couple of years since I've seen him, and it was good to see he's still at it.

Wade

C

C. Thorelliluver

Positive

I know Tommy really good. He still sell T's and scorpions and now Tarantula fangs necklaces in sterling silver and gold. You will have to special order, but he does shows in White Plains, N.Y., Hamburg, Pa., Lititz, Pa., Pottstown, Pa. and maybe more. He gets to Harve De grace, Maryland once in awhile. Forgot to mention, his deals in selling T's are the best around.