EEK. bad move??

travisamone

Arachnopeon
ok so my little C. Fasciatum sling i have crawled into the little film jar i had put into his tank and plugged it up, i knew he was getting ready to molt you know just because how he acted and stuff but this all happened like a week and a half ago so today i was getting worriedd and didnt know if his molt went bad or something so i carefully unplugged the film canister and peeked in and sure enough i caught him in the middle of a molt laying on his little silk bed. now the dirt in the jar was really loose so i carefully slid the canister out from the dirt leaving him unmoved and let him be. do you think this was a bad move or not? he is moving his legs and stuff and his molt is completely off but he is still upside down. and he had just barely finished out the molt because he is still wet and his fangs are white so it had to have been recent. any suggestions, good move bad move ect...?

travisamone

Arachnopeon
Update:

he has flipped back over but is still looking a little rattled, isnt moving too much but thats normal. keep your fingers crossed! :)

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ok or not

Best thing to do when you see a T in molt, is not to bother them at all. They are fragile, and need to be left alone until after the molt is over, and the T is upright again. Sounds like the molt went ok, so no harm. But dont disturb molting Ts unless you have to.