Eek! Advice please

Bread

Arachnopeon
I posted a short time ago about my wc female h.cameroon biting her pond liner and wetting her sub. Well it wasnt as bad as i thought and at the top of the liner so i propped one end up slighty and went on holiday (store had no large tubs left).

Anyway ive got back and gone to rehouse her. More water than i thought has leaked and shes filled that end in (my error :/ )
Upon moving her tub and viewing the part normally to the wall shes holding..... A sack!. Ive had her 4months now and shes not molted in that time.

Whats the chances its a genuine sack? And what would you recommend doing enclosure wise? I could remove the water with a sucker but the sub would stay wet, and i have no idea how long shes had the sack, i gather its best not to disturb her too much with it?

(Apologies for mobile phone paragraphs and punctuation)

Bread

Arachnopeon
I can try but its awkward. Shes under 10" of substrate and only viewable in a small 1" gap from the side which my phone flash conveniently reflects off.
She has also sealed off three of her four entrances.

cold blood

Staff member
If you haven't disturbed her, I would try to punch a hole in the bottom, opposite of her (don't even know if your enclosure would allow this, you say tub, so I assume), then I would put a book or something under her side so the excess lake can drain out....It should remain damp for the next 30 days until you pull the sac.

If you don't know if it could be fertile, I recommend treating it as such.

Bread

Arachnopeon
Thanks. I have one end propped up now and will drain the water.
She hasnt eaten for 6weeks i thought she was getting ready to moult :/

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
id say its a decent chance... best of luck.
this should be in QnD btw.

Bread

Arachnopeon
Just remembered something, this is from my mobile as my pcs water cooling is in bits awaiting upgrade tomorrow so beware mobile paint image :p.

The white bits are vermiculite layer i had at the bottom shes dug up and moved about.

She made this huge dirt curtain (pink) over her entrance (blue) 7to10 days ago hopefully its related and could give me a time frame?