1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

EDED (Brian)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by kraken, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Advertisement
    Eded

Very positive! Did a trade with him and it was great! Packing,shipping,communication,everything.I would gladly do business with him again!

2. ChrisNCT

ChrisNCT ChrisinTennessee Arachnosupporter

Excellent Seller!

Brian is a good guy that goes out of his way to meet my shipping needs. I bought a bunch of T's from him and am very happy.

Many Thanks Brian.....

I'll be picked the other ones up soon! {D

3. syndicate

syndicate Arachnoemperor Old Timer

USA
    POSITIVE!
    just recieved my end of a breeding loan i did with Brian and everything went great.shipping was on time and the spiderlings were well packaged.
    thanks!
    -Chris

4. wsimms

wsimms Arachnodaddy Old Timer

Positive!!!

I just got my beautiful 7" Pamphobeteus antinous from Brian. She was fat and obviously well cared for. He is a great guy to deal with, very laid back but with great communication. His packing would have been suitable for a priceless Ming vase, and I feel quite certain that the spider could have survived a plane crash :p . I recommend him highly.

5. paulatpetshop

paulatpetshop Arachnosquire

EDED(Brian)

POSITIVE !
    Very professional attitude and great pack job...We traded some slings and he included extras! Great communication. I would recommend him for trades and purchases any time.. He even upgraded the shipping at his own cost.. He went above and beyond.. It was a pleasure doing biz with him and will certainly do more in the future.
    thanks,
    Paul Becker
    www.petcenterusa.net

6. JC

JC Arachnoprince Old Timer

USA
    100% Positive

Just finished a trade with Brian. Great packing job, and all arrived alive and healthy. Great communication and Brian easy to work with.

A++++++

7. JC

JC Arachnoprince Old Timer

USA
    Received some more Ts from Brian. A+ transaction once again! :)

8. Eded

This is two reviews in one post.

Several weeks ago I responded to post from EDED. He was very nice to talk to, generous, and communication was excellent. He packed the animals well, and was very organized.
    5/5

Recently, I completed another transaction with him, and again.. extremely generous, professional, and great to work with. 5/5

I recommend him 100% in future invertebrate dealings. Great guy :)

9. Positive!!

Did a trade with Brian, he sent me lots of extras. :clap: Good communication, spiders arrived in a timely fashion. A+

10. proper_tea

proper_tea Arachnobaron

positive

This review is nearly a year late... but with time passed I am even more pleased with my transaction with Brian.

I bought a T. blondi and a T. apophysis from Brian last summer. I actually went to his place and picked them up. Both were in outstanding condition, and I got to take a look at the rest of his collection. Everything was very well taken care of. I was apprehensive about buying the blondi because it was WC, but it was so big and beautiful, and the price was more than right. Nearly a year later, both she, and the apophysis are thriving.

I would buy from him again without a second though.

11. fowlmoodmandy

fowlmoodmandy Arachnopeon

GA
    Eded

POSITIVE

Great transaction on the Hati Hati young juvie pair. Would buy from again.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Steve123

Steve123 Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Positive transaction. Brian responded promptly to my inquiry regarding his Xenesthis pairs and the transaction went smoothly. He provided helpful data regarding the origin of the two Xenesthis species including information that they had molted once since acquisition. Upon arrival I was impressed by their sizes. Yes I would buy from Brian again, and yes I would encourage others to do so as well. Thank you Brian!
    -Steve
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. JoeRossi

JoeRossi Arachnohumbled Old Timer

Positive

Great transaction from start to finish. Brian has great communication is a genuine hobbyist. If your looking for a buyer that does not waste your time, picks what he wants, then pays immediately then he is just that. I look forward to future transactions and hope the stud King Baboon makes many babies for us.

Joe Rossi

• Like Like x 1
  14. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Brian's new reviews can be found here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.