Ebony (Ivory) Millipedes and Mango

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Ebony is a color variety of Chicobolus spinigerus. I'm glad the dealer talked me into them. They are amoung my faves.

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
Ebony is a color variety of Chicobolus spinigerus. I'm glad the dealer talked me into them. They are amoung my faves.
I was wondering but I wasn't sure.
I would love to have this variety. They're very gorgeous.

I've love to get the Chicobolus spinigerus as well but haven't had the money to buy any yet.
Such a beautiful species.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Ivorys are the greatest! You live in Florida? Can you collect them? I will have a surplus of them by late summer if you are still deprived, hit me up.

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
Ivorys are the greatest! You live in Florida? Can you collect them? I will have a surplus of them by late summer if you are still deprived, hit me up.
Everything I have read about Ivories makes me want them even more.
I do live in Florida, but I've never found any unfortunately.
I live in a really developed area, and the only species I have found are the invasive Bumblebee's and Scarlets. (Which i love but they aren't Ivories).

Will do!
I've gone to a few different parks and looked under Prime Millipede Real Estate, only find either bumblebees or scarlets. Normally bumblebees.
If I don't manage to find any by late summer, I will definitely be messaging you lol.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Everything I have read about Ivories makes me want them even more.
I do live in Florida, but I've never found any unfortunately.
I live in a really developed area, and the only species I have found are the invasive Bumblebee's and Scarlets. (Which i love but they aren't Ivories).

Will do!
I've gone to a few different parks and looked under Prime Millipede Real Estate, only find either bumblebees or scarlets. Normally bumblebees.
If I don't manage to find any by late summer, I will definitely be messaging you lol.
I have had a hard time getting scarlets! Two different vendors had run out before they shipped my order. I have 4 but would like more. Maybe we can set up a trade. My babies aren't big enough but I have a few adults I could let go.

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
I have had a hard time getting scarlets! Two different vendors had run out before they shipped my order. I have 4 but would like more. Maybe we can set up a trade. My babies aren't big enough but I have a few adults I could let go.
I'd love to!
I need to go try to collect some more sometime. I had a bunch of babies and adults but they seemed to have died off.
I'm not entirely sure what happened.
There is an area not too far from my house that I could go check out within the next few days. It's been chilly out again so I'm not sure if I'll find any right now.
I'll see if I can get there tomorrow to see if there are any crawling around though!

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I'd love to!
I need to go try to collect some more sometime. I had a bunch of babies and adults but they seemed to have died off.
There is an area not too far from my house that I could go check out within the next few days. It's been chilly out again so I'm not sure if I'll find any right now.
I'll see if I can get there tomorrow to see if there are any crawling around though!
It may not be warm enough here to ship until end of March. But we will work it out. I don't think I want to ship any babies yet; they are still pretty small. Who knows though in another month? They'll be 7 months old. We'll see. I do have adults.

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
It may not be warm enough here to ship until end of March. But we will work it out. I don't think I want to ship any babies yet; they are still pretty small. Who knows though in another month? They'll be 7 months old. We'll see. I do have adults.
yeah we'll work something out for sure no matter what.
I'm not even sure if I'll find any this month, I'll have to see if I find any at the place I've found them before.
If not I did find evidence of them somewhere else (moltings and droppings, but no actual 'pedes) and I might be going there over the weekend, at some point, too. So I can look again.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I'd love to!
It may not be warm enough here to ship until end of March. But we will work it out. I don't think I want to ship any babies yet; they are still pretty small. Who knows though in another month? They'll be 7 months old.