Eauthlus Pulcherimaklaasi

Deb60

Arachnosquire
I have an Eauthlus Pulcherimaklaasi, E sp Green and E sp Blue . Are they all different or is Pulcherimaklaasi the old name for one of the other two ?

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I have an Eauthlus Pulcherimaklaasi, E sp Green and E sp Blue . Are they all different or is Pulcherimaklaasi the old name for one of the other two ?
Pulcherimaklaasi Is the old name the true Pulcherimaklaasi I belive isn't in the hobby, E. sp Green and E. sp blue are different species as far as I know, that may eventually change though. I have adult females of both, very pretty T's as adults.

Deb60

Arachnosquire
Pulcherimaklaasi Is the old name the true Pulcherimaklaasi I belive isn't in the hobby, E. sp Green and E. sp blue are different species as far as I know, that may eventually change though. I have adult females of both, very pretty T's as adults.
That's what I was told , so o
May just have another sp green or sp blue Eauthlus . They are all slings anyway, strange that as they were all sold by the same person to me , as all three different names, and the people I got them from have their own business selling Ts and inverts , so would have thought they would have known about this !

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
E. sp Green and E. sp blue are different species
If only they were scientifically classified, same with E sp Red and E sp Yellow, and virtually all the small Chilean tarantulas. The good news is a biologist recently told me there is research underway working on that!

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Here is my best shot of E. sp "Green", the green on the femur is very dark metallic and difficult to catch.
@EulersK
will have a better pic

2016-09-14 10.51.15.jpg