eating

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
can some one show me some pics of their scorps chowing down i can't see enough of them on the internet.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I don't currently have any posted, but I do believe there are some on this forum, if you search back date threads a little.

adios,
edw. :)

I'm sure someone will have some to post though.

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My camera (oops, my sister's boyfriend camera :)) is not good enough for good closeups, but I still have a few pics of my h. arizonensis (desert hairy) eating (puting the crix in its mouth) and stinging it..

Tell me if you're interested

Frank

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice pcs i got to feed mine a pinkkie is it really messy

Last edited:

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here is my printroom album:

http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?userid=GoDFranK&album_id=75884

Mat, now that your babies c. gracilis are on eating alone, and now that you know that you have at least 13, do you have any idea of the price of them? (price is really a big critera for me) If yes, PM me, thanks :)

Nice pics neveragain, I gotta get back to my mealworms collony so I can give some to my non-eating emp (I gotta handfeed her if I want her to eat) - Was the pinky dead or alive when you gave it to the flatrock?

Frank

Last edited:

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Okay, and was flatrock able to see and take the pinky or did you have to move the pinky a few times? As pinkies doesn't move that much :)

Frank

neveragain

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
all i do is drop the pinkie in the tank kinda close to it, and within 5 minutes the scorp is eating it.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I love the pics. The pinky would make most rodent lovers want to puke! I was eating some really cheesy and meaty and saucey pizza and I almost did. *lol*

adios,
edw. =D