Eastern parsons spider

hypnotic pets

Arachnopeon
I caught this little guy climbing out between my couch cushions . by the time the chase was over the couch was up side down, but worth it 20220626_090338.jpg 20220626_090315.jpg I love the markings on it

LadyShia77

Arachnobaron
I have one of those. I never see it anymore since I put it in it's enclosure and I've never seen it eat, though. I have put a small cricket and fruit flies in the enclosure so far. Pretty sure mine is either a sub-adult or juvenile as the markings are not as pronounced as the beauty in the pic. They are definitely gorgeous spiders.

LadyShia77

Arachnobaron
Had an adult female for almost a year.
Anything that you can tell us about them? Not meaning to hijack op's thread and I apologize lol, but this is the first thread I've seen discussing them, you're the person I've seen that has kept one, and not sure if op is planning on keeping their new little guy. Congrats on your catch op.

hypnotic pets

Arachnopeon
I released him in the back yard so many spiders around here I just relocate them once they make it inside. I'm more on the hunt for jumpers now.

LadyShia77

Arachnobaron
I released him in the back yard so many spiders around here I just relocate them once they make it inside. I'm more on the hunt for jumpers now.
I, sadly, lost mine. I went to go let it go and found he was no longer alive that I could tell. I did manage to successfully release a second one that made its way into my home, though. Glad yours was released successfully.