Eastern Canada

chilean

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I come from Moncton, New Brunswick. Here there are only 2 pet stores that carry Ts, and the staff are not totally experienced with Ts... I bought my T (chilean rose) at 1.5", and they said she was no more than 6 months (I'm not quite sure, I think i got fooled, but i love her anyways), i think it's a her (could be wrong, anyways...)
I don't know any breeders or even anyone else that has a T, my question is... can anybody recommend me a breeder or seller of young Ts (not tiny, but maybe close to 1" that is close to my area? I was thinking Smithi (something i can hold). or is there any tree dwellers that are calm?

Crono

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just gp tp your User CP, go to group memberships and ask to join the Canadian forum. The first sticky is a list of canadian online dealers, with links to their webpages and reviews on this site.

The closest dealer to you would be TarantulaCanada in Montreal, followed by Next Year Reptiles in Hamilton/GTA, but all of the listed dealers have good reputations, could ship to you and would be worth checking out.

WRXspecR1

Arachnopeon
As far as I know http://www.tarantulacanada.ca is the closest online dealer to where you live. He's located in Montreal, Quebec. It shouldn't be a problem for him to ship you what you want.

If you join the canadian forum there's a sticky with all the canadian online dealers. You should also take a look at the online dealers review section.

chilean

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thanks

The website looks better than a pet shop, thanks for the contact.