• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

EAD063 (Edward D.)

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
EAD063 (Edward D.)

POSITIVE

I just received three Vaejovis spinigerus I2 slings from him and they all arrived healthy. Was shipped USPS Priority Mail and I was emailed a tracking number. This was his first time shipping and he did a great job, everything was packed great. I only payed for 2 V. spinigerus's and he gave me a third one for free. Great contact and very helpful, I would gladly buy from him again.

Last edited:

armandb

Arachnopeon
Positive

Ed shipped exactly when he said he would and my scorps arrived in perfect condition! Packaging was fantastic. Would do business with again! A+++++++++:clap:

Fred E.

Arachnopeon
Positive

Recieved the 5 Vaejovis spinigerus scorplings I ordered plus a freebie. All arrived healthy and active. Shipped by priority mail. Great transaction. I would gladly place orders with Ed in the future.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Altough my package was a little late Ed did everything he could to track the package. Reguardless they all arrived nice and healthy and he did a very good job on packaging. I actually got my original 5 plus 2 freebies. Will definatly do business with him in the future.

Murziukas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had a trade with Ed and as he mentioned before - it was his first intercontinental trade. There is only one thing I could tell about Ed and trade with him - GO FOR IT! :)
Package was exelent, scorpions in perfect health, comunication swift and constructive. Simply 100% positive. Thanks Ed, hopefully in future we'll have more trades, take care and keep it up this way.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

Positive

EAD063: Quick response times, and shipping was grand. Would and will do business with again. :clap:

harleyhunter

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive A++

I just bought my Hadrurus arizonensis and a gravid Vaejovis spinigerus!!!! :D These guys are great!!! He shared great knowledge was fast shipping and the packaging was excellent! I will always do business with Ed again!

-Sam

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great Buy Very Please!!!!!!

positive{D

Hello,
I just got some cool scorpions from Edward D. (EAD063)

He shared great knowledge was fast shipping and the packaging was excellent! I will always do business with Ed again!

A++++

regards
ftorres