E. sp Red

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Here's a pic of my beautiful little girl, Roja. Her butt-tay isn't quite as plump as it looks, just the angle. She had been gently but firmly crawling all over my hands while I was checking her crib. She let me (really. No kidding) put her in her house and while Iwas reaching for a cricket I looked over and managed to grab my phone.
20160805_001226.jpg

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Such a cool sp. Nice looking little girl you got there. When she asks if her butt looks big. You just have to say no lol.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
They're simply "curious", I really can't think of another word to describe them. One of the cutest species to keep IMHO.

Since some asked for updates and not everyone checks picture-threads might as well post them here, too:

Here's a couple of my triplets...

...and here's the third one of my little borg-collective :p

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I have big love for these! Well, big love for the whole Euathlus genus.

They are gorgeous and so easy to care for. I wouldn't usually say a T is friendly, but my Euathlus seem to crave my attention(even though I know thats impossible:rofl:).

Every time the lid pops for some maintenance I end up with a little(or big) tarantula climb upon my hand. They seem almost friendly like.

And lets face it those colours are amazing. I have still to see a boring looking Euathlus. Such stunning terrestrials.

Love em! :D:D:D:D