e scorp breeding

arachnokid6

Arachnopeon
well my female scorp is now gravid she has a huge additude problem and is realy fat now i was wondering is it ok to feed them while they are gravid by any chance thanks :)

scorpionmom

Arachnobaron
well my female scorp is now gravid she has a huge additude problem and is realy fat now i was wondering is it ok to feed them while they are gravid by any chance thanks :)
I don't think she will eat much, but you can try. I would seperate her from the male as she might start to get aggressive.

Know it is off-topic, but I just became an Arachnoknight!:D

arachnokid6

Arachnopeon
ok she has gotten very aggressive she stung me a couple times while i was wadering her then she standed in a defence mode shes gotn reall aggressive

scorpionmom

Arachnobaron
ok she has gotten very aggressive she stung me a couple times while i was wadering her then she standed in a defence mode shes gotn reall aggressive
Don't worry, that's supposed to be natural. Just make sure she doesn't harm the male. Also, make sure that she is seperated before she gives birth--the male might try to eat the babies, she will become protective of them, becoming too aggressive and harming the male, and/or she will become stressed by the presence of the male and eat her babies.

Sorry you got stung.

arachnokid6

Arachnopeon
thats ok i already seperated them she is under a peice of wood right now ill kepp all u updated thanks