E. rufescens

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just really think this species is sweet! Way underated! Freshly molted female. What ya'll think?

Last edited:

atmosphere

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yea I'm starting to fall for the Ephebopus! I have a sling about dime size it's a E. uatuman. I find myself watching it more then my other T's. Its building a awesome web/substrate burrow and eats like a horse.Do you have those in stock & If so how much?

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
E. uatuman

yeah, heres one of my gals...

Last edited:

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't think I'm allowed to conduct business on this forum, but you can check out my website:)

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
These are some sweet looking Ts Swifty

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by Swifty
I just really think this species is sweet! Way underated! Freshly molted female. What ya'll think?
Ok, I'm a little CONFUSED now! :p

I've seen the common name as "Red Skeleton" and my 2 incher is red. I had been wondering why his/her front legs started to look blue though. I was thinking it might be my imagination, especially after seeing someone else's that was all red (orange). Why do they call it "red skeleton" if it's not really a red (or orange) spider? I went to look at Rick's site to compare notes and neither the male nor the female looks like a red skeleton to me. The male seems to have a little more red in the striping but other than that.......???

Great photo, Kelly. I'm glad to see you're still alive and kicking ;)

Wysi

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Kelly,
awesome to know that the slings keep some of that beautiful coloration!
Here's the 'freebie' I got from you....it's simply stunning!

Last edited:

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
So What' ISSSSSS the "Freebie??"

Well you post a picture and you don't tell us what it ISSSS! It sure is a beauty. Please tell us all what it ISSSSSS!!!!! ;)

Wysi

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
well, I didn't think I needed to, since the thread is the name of the T LOL ;)
It's E rufescens!=D

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
i'd love to have one
but they are rather spendy.

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice pics man...

Glad to see ya tossing some pics out Kelly. Best looking rufescens pic I've seen so far makes it look far better than most of the pics I've seen of them.

Phil

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
well, I didn't think I needed to, since the thread is the name of the T LOL ;)
It's E rufescens!=D
I figured it was something different because of tha wide green stripe on the abdomen. My critter doesn't have one of those though it's only about 2 inches if that. How big is yours? :)

Wysi

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WOW!!! Amazing T :eek: :D
Thanks for sharing pics :)

It is going to be another T on my wish list...

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Originally posted by WYSIWYG
I figured it was something different because of tha wide green stripe on the abdomen. My critter doesn't have one of those though it's only about 2 inches if that. How big is yours? :)

Wysi
ah, gotcha. The 'stripe' is just where the abdomen is catching the light, the whole thing is fairly green.
Right now, he/she is about 1.5" or so. Although they grow so fast, it may have molted again since I took that pic! :)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
What is/are the common name(s) for this species? It almost looks like something I saw at one of the local pet stores, but of course, they don't use scientific names!!:?

How pricey are they?

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
What is/are the common name(s) for this species? It almost looks like something I saw at one of the local pet stores, but of course, they don't use scientific names!!:?

How pricey are they?
Burgundy Skeleton is one common name I've seen. I'm pretty sure I also saw them liste as Red Skeletons somewhere.

I think Kelly used to have 1 inch slings for around $28. It's been awhile so my memory may be a little off. ;)

I bought mine from someone who was cutting down on critters so I don't think I paid much for it. In fact, I was thinking of parting with i while trying to cut down my collection. Now that I've seen Kelly's photo, I think I'll KEEP it! :)

Wysi

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Thanks!! Um, ah, if you DO decide to get rid her......