E.murinus

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
I really like these and want to purchase one, what do you guys think about them? i will be gettting a sling! any pics? info? Thanks!

James

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
they are SUPER fast, voracious eaters, and grow quickly. I recieved a E rufescens from Swifty as a freebie with my order, and they are really neat, but just be careful, they are escape artists!
I'd take a pic, but mine is always in its burrow, and it's still only about an inch

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
they are SUPER fast, voracious eaters, and grow quickly. I recieved a E rufescens from Swifty as a freebie with my order, and they are really neat, but just be careful, they are escape artists!
I'd take a pic, but mine is always in its burrow, and it's still only about an inch
Great, so they burrow, i thought that by the way their legs are formed they are arboreal! Thanks,

James

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ephebopus are hardcore burrowers, but they'll make do with anything. Some have postulated that they might be 'quasi' arboreal, but that's mainly because you can find them on houses, in concrete embankment cracks, knotholes, etc.

I've seen some major excavations done by E. murinus, cyanothnathus and uatuman. They're leggy and fast, but not arboreal in the same sense as Avicularia, Tapinauchenius, Psalmopoeus, etc.

bill

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mine is a ton of fun!! It has the typical psycho-voracious temperament, is very fast,( near warp speed), and nervous. It is also a glutton, and has grown from 1" to 3.5" in 9 months! Overall they're very interesting, voracious, and beautiful T's. You will love yours !!:D