E.cyanognathus A.geniculata

Oreo

Arachnocookie
Yep, same care. Glad you got a replacement, and it's unlikely that sling died due to not eating two hours after unpacking. If anyone was suggesting that was the case. :)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
They are very easy to care for :-s
basically lot of inches of moist substrate, a piece of cork bark with a starter hide near/under -- sorry, I can't not suggest one, it's beyond me :embarrassed: water dish and good ventilation and you're done: they (those Asian OB) needs the same care basically :)
It is a lot like keeping Ephebopus then. Except for the potent venom. The sling was eating when i went to bed last night, and it is tiny, so it will be good in the vial for now.
I'm a bit hesitant about keeping it, i've never even considered keeping Asian OW. But i'll just see how it goes and be very careful. If it proves to be too much i'll just sell/trade it for something else. These guys don't seem to grow very fast which in this case is a good thing. :D

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Yep, same care. Glad you got a replacement, and it's unlikely that sling died due to not eating two hours after unpacking. If anyone was suggesting that was the case. :)
It was not so much a suggestion as advice really. But the seller has made more than enough compensation imo. Discount on shipping and larger spider, and now the new sling. I didn't expect to get a freebie at all this time since the discount was more than enough, so i was amazed when i found two packages :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
It is a lot like keeping Ephebopus then. Except for the potent venom. The sling was eating when i went to bed last night, and it is tiny, so it will be good in the vial for now.
Yup :)
Definitely not the type of Theraphosidae someone wants to get bitten by, including genus Ephebopus, pretty potent for the NW (in general low) standards as you know :kiss:

I'm a bit hesitant about keeping it, i've never even considered keeping Asian OW. But i'll just see how it goes and be very careful. If it proves to be too much i'll just sell/trade it for something else. These guys don't seem to grow very fast which in this case is a good thing. :D
IMO you will have absolutely no problems, my friend :pompous:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Yup :)
Definitely not the type of Theraphosidae someone wants to get bitten by, including genus Ephebopus, pretty potent for the NW (in general low) standards as you know :kiss:

IMO you will have absolutely no problems, my friend :pompous:
Thank you for your vote of confidence friend, I hope I can live up to that.
I will just be very careful. :)
Of course, Ephebopus venom packs a punch, despite being NW, from what I've read. I think I will put the O.sp.Blue Panay in larger enclosures than necessary, to reduce the amount of rehouses. I've done the same with the Queen, and both the Ephebopus. The Psalmopoeus too, although they have started to gain a lot of size with the last molts.