E. campestratus??

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Where have they all gone? A couple years ago you could get them for like $8/sling. Mine was awesome, one of my favorite t's, but he was male, matured, went out on an unsuccessful breeding loan, died. (The story of most males, right?) Now I want another one but can't find one anywhere. Anybody know what happened? Too hard to breed or what?? :confused:

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Where have they all gone? A couple years ago you could get them for like $8/sling. Mine was awesome, one of my favorite t's, but he was male, matured, went out on an unsuccessful breeding loan, died. (The story of most males, right?) Now I want another one but can't find one anywhere. Anybody know what happened? Too hard to breed or what?? :confused:

The country has been shut down for exportation. Most of the slings were probably coming from gravid WC females. I have seen some juveniles for sale, but have not heard of any breeding projects with them at the moment.

Pennywise

Arachnolord
Old Timer
We love ours, she is an adult female that we got from Scott Crowe
before he closed. Nice looking T whose photos don't do justice to
it's Pink colored hairs, they are good feeders and usually easy to handle.
I didn't realize imports had ceased.

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks for the information and leads, I appreciate it!

Sunar

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I picked up a sling over the summer. She's grown quite a bit. Very cool little T. :)

~Fred