E.campestratus Love - PICS (seirously, how sexy is this bug?!) :)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Alida-- I'll post pics if/when i pick some Ts up from swifty! However, i just posted about this awesome store i found in minneapolis that had amazing selection of T's for really good prices (I got about 6 or 7 T's for $46!!)

i just posted, but i still didnt get my chaco -- i really want one too! We'll have sibling T's :) We can send pics back and forth and then have birthday parties and the like..

wait, im totally joking, but still, it'll be cool :)

Amazing pics of Zeebee!!! Im partial to the koadak B&W myself, and once i find my cams in one of these boxes, I'm gonna go crazy :)

thanks for pics! Keep em coming! Such beautiful T's! Are anyone elses soft pink/salmon-y around the carapace?

pce,
dave :)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
here come more pics!!! I was trying to snap some pics of me and the campie for my father, and when printing the pics, i never noticed the cool striping on the front of my T's legs before!!! So here some are!

sorry about my damn face being in the pic. but check the striping out!!!!

pce, dave

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
this is the PZB with this girl i know (Bea) who used to hate spiders and T's, but after this little cutie took over her heart, I gave her one of my avics (one of the slow ones I got -- i'll post some pics of that T in a sec...)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lastly, a boy and his T -- man that T is so hot!!!! :)

hope everyone is warmer than us here in minnesota.. its entirely too cold!

peace,
dave

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
two more pics, thats it .. man, this post should be enough to push anyone who 'kind of wanted' a campie over the edge!!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and now for something completely different..

well actually the same,but..just older E.camp pics (from Art nonetheless!)

peace
dave

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
one more.... i'll get better pics later, after she's done being stress-y :)

pce
dave

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We have matching pzb's ! Mine has a small bald patch, in almost the exact area, and about the same size! She is not flicky at all tho, she got it from climbing and falling in the tank.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha they're twins :)

i got this one from Art .. Its got 2 little bald patches too, not really from flicking hair (it doesn't seem....).. looks like 2 little butt cheeks =D

so, where's the pic?!!!
pce
dave

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by Godzilla2000
Well it's not that I aggravated her. It's just that my sister, her friend and my neice were being as loud as they could. That and when she did bite me it was on my nail so I felt absolutely nothing, especially since it was a dry bite. I think the depth of terror concerning tarantulas and the ignorance pisses me off sometimes. I tried telling them all to quiet down or Gypsy was going to get terrified and bolt. But they were hardly listening to me. Next time my sister needs to call me before she visits so I can properly deposit Gypsy back into her enclosure beforehand.
It sounds to me like you should start locking your doors. That way your sister would have to knock or ring the bell. ;)

Wysi

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha, nice rosehaired, i'm adding one more to the list ;)

i secretly am a eupalaestrus campestratus.

i've chosen to evolve into a human.
i need to spread my fellow T's....

wow, this got really stupid really quickly, huh?
so just buy one :)

peace
dave

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Forget the T's..where do I get me one of those "B's"?..lol..she's a knockout....peace...

Last edited:

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha..

in pittsburgh, my friend.
she's turned onto the T's, and im sending her a bunch of slings from eggsacs, so she's into it :)

consequently, i think one of my WC E.camps is gravid.
she blew up in size, and theres an odd amount of webbing down (Not eggsac webbing yet), but there's definately a nice ole depression in the middle..

i'll post some pics soon ;)

peace
dave

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha..

in pittsburgh, my friend.
she's turned onto the T's, and im sending her a bunch of slings from eggsacs, so she's into it :)

consequently, i think one of my WC E.camps is gravid.
she blew up in size, and theres an odd amount of webbing down (Not eggsac webbing yet), but there's definately a nice ole depression in the middle..

i'll post some pics soon ;)

peace
dave

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
I know what OBT is now. What is MRK?

I saw it in Mendi's post.

:?

Wysi

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco