Dwarf tarantula

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If I see an adult yellow it will be snapped up so fast. All I am seeing for now is slings. And I am afraid I would not live long enough to see it mature :oldman:
I think you're slipping a little in your old age man, there were some (don't know how many) sub adult and adult Euathlus sp yellow for sale at tss 2-3 weeks ago it was basically blink and you missed it. I've seen them a few times this year at tss the problem is everyone needs one so they are gone in a couple of days max.
The 1s from the other week had mostly female attached to the advert i wanted 1 but when i got home from work they sadly had gone

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I think you're slipping a little in your old age man, there were some (don't know how many) sub adult and adult Euathlus sp yellow for sale at tss 2-3 weeks ago it was basically blink and you missed it. I've seen them a few times this year at tss the problem is everyone needs one so they are gone in a couple of days max.
The 1s from the other week had mostly female attached to the advert i wanted 1 but when i got home from work they sadly had gone
I saw them heheh didnt miss a thing ;)
I always ask Lee from TSS about them when they are advertised.
They were only juveniles. I dont know why they advertise as SA.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I saw them heheh didnt miss a thing ;)
I always ask Lee from TSS about them when they are advertised.
They were only juveniles. I dont know why they advertise as SA.
Maybe he was expecting to have them around a while or that they were gonna grow like Pamphobeteus lol. I have an adult female red so I'm always on the look out for a female yellow

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got them on speed-dial for both :p
I know what you mean I'm like a magpie oh look at that shiny new Thrixopelma where's my phone. i need to behave though i ordered an enclosure from them and accidentally added a couple of spiders