'Dwarf Pink Blush' ? Pic..

Mez

Arachnoknight

Is it Grammastola? I've no idea what it is, apart from it needs a molt!

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
its not A. seemani, if thats what your thinkin, Rob....looks closer to P. scrofa....The "dwarf pink" part of the common name also suggests this....

Rob1985

This user has no status.
its not A. seemani, if thats what your thinkin, Rob....looks closer to P. scrofa....The "dwarf pink" part of the common name also suggests this....
I just got off work... didn't look close enough.

Yeah, P.scrofa... I could go with that for sure.

Mez

Arachnoknight
Eh, that's the only pick I took, size wise its avoid 8-10 centimeters?

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Looks like G. pulchripes to me. At least, at first glance it does. Better pics? Better angles?

MrDusty

Arachnopeon
Looks like G. pulchripes to me. At least, at first glance it does. Better pics? Better angles?
I'd have to agree...it looks a lot like a little Chaco or some other form of Gram at the very least.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm gonna bet against pulchripes. Looks nothing like it to me, way too reddish/brown. I'll say either P. scrofa or G. rosea and something in my head is screaming P. parvula for some reason :?

Mez

Arachnoknight
Its still in a shop, i havent bought it (cant get anymore pics until the next time i go), but i know the supplier he got them from, and has had both P. scrofa and P. parvula in stock.
If it makes any differences, the knees didnt really look golden, might be the flash helping that, and the hair looked quite curly.