Dwarf appreciation week

Ziad ElGuneid

Arachnosquire
I'm deeply in love with my N. incei gold right now, its the first T I've raised from sling to Mature male and I've just received an adult female for him so its about to be my first breeding project.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
good luck they are fairly easy or so Ive read. I still haven't gotten a female, first 3 I bought were all males.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My turn I suppose

sorry for the quality, my PP sp large is shy and still young

Doesn't matter how young they are. As you know w/this locality, and the small variant too, both show adult colors when only a few millimeters in size.

Last edited:

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
Doesn't matter how young they are. As you know w/this locality, and the small variant too, both show adult colors when only a few millimeters in size.
I was just referring how I could not get a cool enough picture like everyone else has because its hiding. Plus smalls guys are hard to take pics with on cellphones.

I am grateful they show the markings at a young age. I thought these spiders were ugly until I saw one in person. My GF made me get one. Do not regret it.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Good beginner dwarf I have three T and have been fascinated with the dwarfs since I found out the was such a thing