Dutch millipede species ID

IMG_1456.JPG IMG_1465.JPG Hello everyone, i went out for a walk last sunday, and i was lucky i still had a spare small plastic container with me because i found 2 very small millipedes all huddled up in between an ant colony. Ofcourse i took them both out of there immediatly. I'm now caring for them, and giving them (from what i know) the food they need. Only i would like to know what species they are specifically, just to be sure, and of course all tips on them are welcome!
EDIT: when i know enough, i think i'll make a journal on them

Marika

Arachnoangel
View attachment 231046 View attachment 231045 Hello everyone, i went out for a walk last sunday, and i was lucky i still had a spare small plastic container with me because i found 2 very small millipedes all huddled up in between an ant colony. Ofcourse i took them both out of there immediatly. I'm now caring for them, and giving them (from what i know) the food they need. Only i would like to know what species they are specifically, just to be sure, and of course all tips on them are welcome!
EDIT: when i know enough, i think i'll make a journal on them
Don't know for sure, but they could be Blaniulus guttulatus.

Bunyan van Asten

Arachnoknight
After even closer inspection, they do turn out to be blaniulua guttulatus, thanks for the help! I only have one more question, do you know anything about how i should make thier enclosure look like? I mean things like rocks, how humid it should be, what plants i should use and such.

Marika

Arachnoangel
I have never kept this species, but I would probably try keeping them the same way I do my other pedes. So moist substrate with decaying hardwood leaves and wood, that's the most important thing. And maybe some leaf litter on top as well and a piece of bark or rotting wood if they want to hide under it. I read that they can be agricultural pests and eat potatoes, sugar beets, squash etc.

Bunyan van Asten

Arachnoknight
I have never kept this species, but I would probably try keeping them the same way I do my other pedes. So moist substrate with decaying hardwood leaves and wood, that's the most important thing. And maybe some leaf litter on top as well and a piece of bark or rotting wood if they want to hide under it. I read that they can be agricultural pests and eat potatoes, sugar beets, squash etc.
thanks, but i found them on the edge of our city, so i don't know how they got there.