Dubias by the pound?

ReleaseTheQuacken

Arachnoknight
Is it better to purchase dubia roaches by the pound vs number counts? dubias from 1inch to 1.5inch...? or is it better by the number? I want the most bang for my buck. As many dubias as possible so I never ever run out. I also live in a cold area and its cold rn.

Open to suggestions.

Any websites you guys recommend? anyone you would recommend that wont rip me off?

P.s. I will not use paypal. At all, in any shape or form.

VolkswagenBug

Arachnobaron
Is it better to purchase dubia roaches by the pound vs number counts? dubias from 1inch to 1.5inch...? or is it better by the number? I want the most bang for my buck. As many dubias as possible so I never ever run out. I also live in a cold area and its cold rn.
Number count is better, the size depends on what you're feeding, you can start a colony with twelve individuals, and the cold shouldn't matter because you should be keeping them indoors and the place you purchase from should use caution when shipping.
Any websites you guys recommend? anyone you would recommend that wont rip me off?
Cape Cod Roaches, Roach Crossing (which is maybe dead), online classifieds. Offline, many exotic pet stores that sell reptiles, birds, or arthropods carry dubias. That may be a bit less risky with casualties given the weather.
P.s. I will not use paypal. At all, in any shape or form.
That's a terrible policy if you want to buy things online.

ReleaseTheQuacken

Arachnoknight
Number count is better, the size depends on what you're feeding, you can start a colony with twelve individuals, and the cold shouldn't matter because you should be keeping them indoors and the place you purchase from should use caution when shipping.

Cape Cod Roaches, Roach Crossing (which is maybe dead), online classifieds. Offline, many exotic pet stores that sell reptiles, birds, or arthropods carry dubias. That may be a bit less risky with casualties given the weather.

That's a terrible policy if you want to buy things online.
It doesn't matter though. I don't like paypal. buy ok ill check those places out. I wanted to order like 500 counts

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I agree with @VolkswagenBug.

It doesn't matter though. I don't like paypal. buy ok ill check those places out. I wanted to order like 500 counts
Thankfully many members/stores will allow you to send money through other services, but you may find yourself limited in how many places you can order from.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

justlime12

Arachnopeon
not sure this thread is alive but im also looking for a source for dubias by the pound as i needa regrow my colony, im not opposed to paypal so any suggestion is welcome.