Dubai roaches

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
I have been feeding my P. Dictator ( this is my first scorpion) Dubai roaches but they borrow, and was wondering if it was fine to let one or two stay in the enclosure. I know your not suppose to with crickets, so I'm just concerned

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I've never had any problems with them as a food source. They pretty much bury themselves until they get eaten.

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I wouldn't worry about it. I've had dubias bury themselves in some of my enclosures and found them months later, during a substrate change. I think some of my tarantulas and scorpions keep them as pets.

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
I wouldn't worry about it. I've had dubias bury themselves in some of my enclosures and found them months later, during a substrate change. I think some of my tarantulas and scorpions keep them as pets.
Some tarantulas do keep frogs for pets so I wouldn't doubt it.i found my scorpion chowing down this morning on one of the burrowing roaches so I'm no longer worried

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
As opposed to Dubia roaches? :p
I prefer to not have anything in there with them but I suppose Dubias would be one of my least concerning occupants.
Oops lol, I prefer to picture my roaches as rich and Arab living in Dubai. Leaving them in there seems to be working ok, I always see my scorpion with one in his claws