• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

dtknow

Ninnghizzida

Arachnopeon
Positive

Excellent person to deal with. Friendly, communicative. We traded some cocoons and sent me some freebies.

Hopefully we could trade again in the future.

Luis

Brian F.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade with Joseph and all went smoothly. No problems whatsoever!

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Very good trade

Just did a trade with him and he sent me an excellent sling and packed it well. He is very responsive and communicates well. I will be trading with him again in the future most likely.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive ++

did a trade with Joseph and all went well. beautiful T and packed so good the USPS didnt harm him even tho the box was crushed on one end. Highly recommended

NrthCstInverts

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
positive

Joseph is a good guy to deal with, we did a good trade and he stood behind his animals! He communicated well thru the whole transaction as well. Thanks again Joseph!

kingfarvito

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
negitve

I decided to trade Joseph my lobster roach colony in exchange for his B. dubia colony i got ~75 roaches that were DOA for my rather large lobster colony there were at least 500 adults in my colony so i contacted him and after a week he wound up sending me $30 so i got 500 lobsters for my colony that was twice that size I don't think i would do business with him again

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hello Cody,

I'm really sorry about what happened. Truth is, when DOA's happen, no one wins. I've been in the situation before too, and if the seller is out the best that can be done is a refund. I did what I believed appropriate in the refund amount for about 500 roaches(I haven't counted but including shipping mortality I'm not convinced the colony is 1000 as I recall being stated). I told of the delays which were completely out of my control, and kept you updated on what was going on on my end. Let me say that had I the ability to pay you sooner than 1 week I would have most certainly done that. You seemed to be satisfied on the refund amount. I can't think of anything additional(please pm if you can) other than if we ever do engage in another trade I'll do you a favor to make up for the inconvenience
~Joseph

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!
I bough a colony of lobsters from Joseph and they all arrived in great conditions the packing was awesome and the comunication was smooth.

Thanks bro and looking forward to do more business.

-.Raul