Drunk Squirrel Climbs a Tree

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
So they get drunk eating pumpkin inerts?

Poor squirrel. That camerman freaked me out a bit with is.. breathing.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That was hilarious...although, I do agree with Cirith. The cameraman certianly has a future in the horror movie voiceover industry.

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Poor squirrel.. I hope they stayed there 'til it sobered up and made sure nothing attacked it.

And the camera guy needs to seriously improve that breathing issue {D

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
haha, I hadn't paid attention to his breathing before{D

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea, kinda hoping it went some where and sobered up before it got squashed by a car. Not as funny as a drunken monkey, but funny. :D

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Poor skuiwwel!! :(

So how was it, what did it get drunk on? Anyone knows?

P.jasonius

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think it said on the video intro that the people came home to a squirrel eating their pumpkins, which were fermented. I guess they didn't throw them away after halloween... That squirrel got a taste of some seasonal pumpkin ale. Hope someone took his keys.

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
It acts like it was thumped on the head and has neuological problems... doesnt seem drunk to me. Too much spinning and head weaving. Poor thing.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
That could be, but I guess if they caught it in the act of eating the pumpkins and the pumpkin had indeed fermented, it seems that intoxication is a more likely conclusion at which to arrive.
I've left pumpkin guts and pieces out in a pan and it only takes two or three days for it to become a bubbly, fermented mess. And a MAJOR fruit fly attractant!

Of course we only have the video-maker's word on it. For all we know the guy whacked the squirrel with a baseball bat. But I kind of doubt it.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well excessive alcohol consumption will anesthetise the brain and give you serious motor problems.. I have been drunk enough to recognize the way it was moving.. seemed almost familiar lol.

P.jasonius

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well excessive alcohol consumption will anesthetise the brain and give you serious motor problems.. I have been drunk enough to recognize the way it was moving.. seemed almost familiar lol.
I agree, I've definitely been in the same place that squirrel was. Definitely had the spins.