Drooling P.irminia..?

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Rather often I've noticed my P.irminias enclosure having somthing that looks like drool down the walls. She's eating well, not showing any signs of sickness or anything.

I know they have "spit" but I've never heard of anyone drooling like this, it really runs down the walls..

Just wanna know if it's normal, or if I should look out for her? I've given her a bigger waterdish, just in case, so she can easily rehydrate if it comes to that.

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
is it possible that it is excriment? it is possable that it is drool but i have never heard of this happening

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok, thankies! =)

No, it is absolutley not poop, it's completly clear, as if I had spit in there(which I haven't by the way=P)

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Like little drops on the sides? Yeah I've seen that on occasion in my P.irminias. Sometimes I'll look at them with a flashlight and the mouth would look like a wet, orange brush. They always have that right after they've cleaned themselves. Psalmopoeus are very clean after a snack. After they've tossed the bolus away, you'll see them pull forward one of their legs and moisten it. Sometimes brush the foot over the sternum and abdomen.

I love watching them do this. Reminded me of a cat.