Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Drips from the mouth?!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by GootySapphire, Oct 15, 2008.

1. GootySapphire

GootySapphire Arachnolord Old Timer

Advertisement
    A friend of mine runs a pet shop around town out here, and one of her T's she said is a sub adult she said to me "on three different occasions it looks like there is a water drop sized something coming from the T's mouth." Is there anybody who has an idea what this could be?

-Jon

2. equuskat

equuskat Arachnoprince

Tarantula slobber.

And you thought that was just a dog thing. ;)

3. clam1991

clam1991 Arachnoangel Old Timer

grooming liquid :rolleyes:

4. fang333999

fang333999 Arachnodemon Old Timer

its just the t's grooming liquids. my big l difficilis girl does this daily and it literally drips down from her mouth and runs down her underside. then it falls off the bottom of her abdomen. after shes done there is a big puddle of it underneath her. shes a very messy girl! :D

5. GootySapphire

Wow in my years of keeping T's I have yet to see that on my personal T's or even hear of that. That's somewhat hilarious :D.

6. clam1991

clam1991 Arachnoangel Old Timer

dont worry ive never seen it either
    :D

7. GootySapphire

lol i love your avatar pic, BIRD BIRD BIRD THE BIRD IS THE WORD. HAVE YOU HEARD?

8. deathcrew

deathcrew Arachnoknight Old Timer

PA
    Are you sure it's not from drinking water? My G.pulchra is quite a sloppy drinker.:D

9. Thompson08

Thompson08 Arachnoprince

yes its just grooming liquid. I saw this one time on my H. mac and I freaked out lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.