Dreams

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
has anyone ever had dreams about their T's. And if so what were they about. I had a dream last night that my G. rosea had filled her water dish with dirt.

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yes, i had one that my h. gigas had gotten out and was eating my foot. but i was unable to move and stop her. i woke up and checked her tank.

Brando

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had a dream that some pokies took over my house and my family and i had to vacate.

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I sleep with the start of my collection just inches from my head. I once had a dream that one of my G. roseas got out and was climbing around me while I slept. I rolled over and disturbed her and she sank her fangs into my leg. I couldn't get her off of me. I didn't want to hurt her. So I just let her keep biting me until I finally woke up.

I have had other, more pleasant dreams about handling them. With them crawling on my arms, hands and/or face.

Jen

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i had a dream that 1 of my female kingbaboons got out, i kept waking up (in my dream ofcourse many times,kept dreaming the same thing over and over) and seeing her under the bed in a threat pose,just sitting there all threw the night,finally i wake up for real,and ofcourse she's in where she's supposed to be. very crazy.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i once had a dream that for some stupid reason i was handling a giant cyripagopus sp blue and it chewed my finger up all crazy.that same week i had a chance to buy the biggest wc female i prob have ever seen.was at least 9" and in pre-molt.i decided not to tho haha.

Annie

Arachnopeon
I have dreams with mine all the time and they are frequently unpleasant. They usually involve my female B. klaasi getting out or my A. seemanni or P. regalis biting me. Sometimes, though, I've dreamt that I haven't been in my bug room lately (currently only the feeders and a crayfish/goldfish tank are in there, the tarantulas are in my bedroom) and when I go in there there are tons of tarantulas and fish that I had gotten and forgotten about but are amazingly fine. And one time I dreamed I was at a pet store and they had female P. metallicas for like $30, I was so disappointed when I woke up...

kyrga

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had a cool dream a couple nights ago, just after my a. avic molted. I dreamt that I looked into her cage, and she had completely changed colors, and was now jet black, except for her carapace, pedipalps, and front pair of legs, which were red.

Other than that it's been mostly bad though, dreams about them falling or like the other night, I had another dream about my freshly molted T. I dreamt that my mom wanted to help out, so she put a Huuuuge cricket in with her only a few days after molting.

davidmmx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Before getting my first T I used to dream the same thing: tarantulas and scorpions crawling everywhere, I try to run away but there is no safe place.

Since I have T's my dreams involving them are different. I dream I put two or more T's in the same cage and they start eating each other. When I realize what's happening I try to find more cages to separate them, but I don't find anything, and I end up feeling sad and guilty. At least, I don't get as scared as before.

mikeymo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my really good girl friend keeps having dreams about my spiders. In one of them they were washing her car (which makes sense, i guess, considering all the appendages). She also dreamt that they made an appearance on American Idol

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my really good girl friend keeps having dreams about my spiders. In one of them they were washing her car (which makes sense, i guess, considering all the appendages). She also dreamt that they made an appearance on American Idol
now them would be some talented spiders

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I dreamt i got bitten by one of my T's.. can't remember which. I keep my fingers well out of the way :D

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
no

Not any I remember anyway, but I do think about my Ts a lot, even at work sometimes. So I probably will.

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I've had several dreams about escapes. Wake up and wonder, did someone really get out or just a dream?

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i dreamed that my g. rosea had 10,000 slings that hatched out as 3" Golden pokies worth a small fortune each.
But then im a wierdo

william

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
dream

i had a nightmare that one escaped.and my wife smashed it.i woke up glad it was just a dream:eek:

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I dreamed once that my curlyhair sling, Ophelia (R.I.P) had grown to the size of a medium dog and that she liked to sit on peoples heads and drool. Then my husband and one of my close friends also dreamed that Ophelia had grown to a large size as well.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i have reoccuring dreams about "my petstore". interesting things happen in there. one time i had to wrestle a 4 foot (1.3m) custom bred centipede back into its cage.

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
last night i had a dream about our cat having an exosceleton and molting... quite wierd. i woke up with the nagging feeling i should brush him more often {D