Votes: 5 13.9%
  • All the time!!

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Have any of you Dreamt about T's?I asked this question a long while back and wondered what any new people who don't really know me dream about when they're sleeping!(T's of course)I had one dream where I was a Giant T terrorizing the world...=D =D It felt pretty good to rip up people with my giant fangs!!;P ;P

God bless y'all,

Ben

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Dreamin of T's

I always have dreams where they're crawling all over me - a few of them. A nightmare to some, a dream to me.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
yup, mine are 99% unpleasant. I dream that I freeze them or put them in the blender or something horrific that leaves me feeling miserable all day ! :(

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
When I first started reading about tarantulas before I was completely decided on acquiring one I started to dream about them crawling on me. That was what really made me decide to get one.

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
I had a dream about mine once. Our house was recently sold, and before that happened, we, of course, had realtors bringing people through it all the time. I once dreamt that the realtor brought a young couple with 2 kids through and the kids were very interested in my T's, especially my H. lividum. Long story short, in my dream (nightmare) the kids opened the lividum's cage, got bit several times, and the lividum got loose in my room. Of course, the kids start screaming, the father comes in, corners the lividum, stomps on it and then sued me.

Needless to say, when I woke up I stuck DO NOT TOUCH stickers on all my spider tanks.

Leanne

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yep, I regularly get dreams I'm trying to pick them up for some reason. I'm always really gentle, but they fall apart as I'm picking them up, they come apart like they're rotten or something. It's very bizarre :confused:

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I always have this dream about them running around without any cages and being a part of the family, and then I have the one about my T.blondi being the size of a poodle and terrorizing my fiance and I have to get on to her like you would a dog.
I know, crazy, huh!

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Most of my dreams consist of me going to a petshop or of all things a Wal-Mart like department store and buying tarantulas. Are my dreams trying to tell me anything?

Infinity

Arachnopeon
I used to have a recurring nightmare about one of our largest T blondis getting lose on the floor and biting me on the foot. In each dream, I would feel the bite, and then feel myself black out (which was a little strange because until recently, I had never been unconscious before).

Recently, I had a dream that I moved back in with my mother, and all of my T's had somehow escaped their cages. Throughout the whole dream, I kept seeing T's off all sizes coming out of the corners, from under the furniture, etc. I was following my mother around the basement and trying to cover the escaped critters with bowls and deli cups without her seeing them.:?

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I had a Dream last week....

Nova was in her tank ,i opened up the tank her to find her very poorly because.....there was bright yellow scropians 3 of them running around her tank:eek: so i panic and try to get them back,then i look back at the tank and theres 5! i manage get to nova out but shes very poorly....

and thats all about the dream i remember lol Now im one to beleive that dreams mean something. So i wonder what it means, nova seems as happy as a pig in s*** and eating like one too =D i just hope nothing goes wrong with her :(

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't dream about them but My wife does pretty often. Every other week or so she'll tell me about some wacky dream of her's with the T's always doing something crazy like keeping the in-laws at bay :))) or something.

Atrax

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

yeah,lol i sometimes have the same dream, more of a fantasy, its usually i'm rich and i have a awesome invert room,i have 10 adult females of every pokie in he world, all the tanks are large acrylic cylinders that are perfectly sized with sliding door that open from the bottom, realisticly though i could have 10 of each availible with collecting over the years i think--Jeff

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've had a couple of dreams but the only one I remember is about our pinktoe being an adult and just hanging out around the house, like on the walls or in the curtains. It was no big deal in the dream..........in real life my wife would freak.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
I had the first real dream about a T last night. I dreamt I woke up and it was sanding on my chest sucking out my breath like the trolls in 'cat's eye' did to babies. I was hungry when I woke up.

Bill

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My dream

I had a dream were I but a whole bunch of tarantulas from some one I knew in this place and then getting caught by the police thinking it was eligal. the weird part is the police wanted the Ts for ther own collection.
wow thoes were some rare and cheap T's.
I manage to get some but too bad it was only a dream