Dream

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok, for the last couple of nights i've been dreaming that my room has become infested with ants and my tarantulas are barely surviving.My point is does anyone else have dreams about there T's?

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Not regularly, and not for many years. When I was much younger I used to have an occasionally recurring theme where I would somehow drop or otherwise fatally injure my prized female B. smithi.

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I dream about them all the time. one consisted of me awaking to my H.lividum missing several legs. i freaked ans was very happy to have awakened. other dreams just involve me buying various slings i want, then awakening dissapointed. think im obcessed?

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
the only dreams I have about my tarantulas are usually nightmares ...go figure! I dream that they are attacking me, stalking me through the house etc.
I don't know why, maybe it's my subconscious still being an arachnophobe to some extent or something

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I dream of Peso

I dream about Peso all the time. I usually dream that I come home to find him in a moult, or sitting beside an exuvium..so I'm usually sad when I awaken.
Paul

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I awake...

I just awoke from a afternoon nap...I dreamt about me being a King Baboon that is the size of a human that terrorizes the Africa,You all had roles in it too...Holley was a Versicolor hunting down people in South America,Scott was a T.Blondi wreaking havok in China,and many other people played roles in my dream too.:D

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Re: I dream of Peso

Originally posted by Rookie
I usually dream that I come home to find him in a moult, or sitting beside an exuvium..so I'm usually sad when I awaken.
Paul
You clearly need to get yourself some more tarantulas, and preferably some faster growing ones. Then this moult obsession will hopefully go away :)

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Re: I awake...

Originally posted by Ben B.
I just awoke from a afternoon nap...I dreamt about me being a King Baboon that is the size of a human that terrorizes the Africa,You all had roles in it too...Holley was a Versicolor hunting down people in South America,Scott was a T.Blondi wreaking havok in China,and many other people played roles in my dream too.:D
I almost shudder to think what role he would have had me playing :D

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You clearly need to get yourself some more tarantulas, and preferably some faster growing ones. Then this moult obsession will hopefully go away
I was thinking the same thing. It's ironic that I get my T and complain about how long it takes him/her to moult when I knew specifically beforehand that Pulchras are nortorious for being slow-growers.
I obviously need more spiders. Anyone wanna help me increase my collection? :D

Paul

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I had a dream once that I had a boil in my armpit and I had to keep my arm raised up in the air in order for the pain to subside. One day the boil exploded and baby tarantulas came out and i was their food source but I woke up shortly after.

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Code, you were a Cobalt Blue eating people in Austaralia.Jacen you were a Usambara terrorizing Iraq.
P.S you have mail Jacen

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You my tarantula loving friend were a A.Avicularia Eating People in Afghanistan:D

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Re: I awake...

Originally posted by Code Monkey
I almost shudder to think what role he would have had me playing :D
Following the tradition of your title, pubic louse would be my guess.

Botar

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Re: Re: Re: I awake...

Originally posted by Botar
Following the tradition of your title, pubic louse would be my guess.

Botar
Kicking a little low yourself I see ;P

=D

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Nothing like sitting here going "What the hell is a "Public Louse?" and having the wife go, "there's no L in it", making it another word entirely.......

:)

Scott

chaset

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Australian Dreams

I once had a dream, after i fell asleep on the couch about a Sydney Funnel web biting me, It turns out that there was a program about Sydney Funnel web spiders on the TV when i woke up

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi, Last winter we had a 6 inch gigas loose. For many months I would have nightmares that I would wake up and Psycho would be on my body somewhere. I would see her on the walls, and in the curtains. Or they all get out and come straight for me. Never a dull moment when you have a house full of spiders.

Pam