Dream spider

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Amazing colours think I gotta add this one to my list
I could have bought a sling last week. $250 USD was too much coin. I am guessing their price overseas would be worse. I got an A bicoloratum 2 weeks ago, I still haven't seen it, all I see is changes to the dirt

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
I could have bought a sling last week. $250 USD was too much coin. I am guessing their price overseas would be worse. I got an A bicoloratum 2 weeks ago, I still haven't seen it, all I see is changes to the dirt
😮 Is it one of those spiders that always stays underground like the trap door?

Metallattorney

Arachnopeon
Right now, it's eucratoscelus pachypus. That will probably remain for some time because they are not at all common these days.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
A lot of my dream species have started to become available over the past few years, so the list has dwindled a bit as they've become more of an eventuality then a dream. Hmmm, as far as outright dream species, probably Hysterocrates elephantiasis. Would be quite a feat considering they arent even in the hobby. Or Stromatoplema cf satanis (if they even exist). I guess a more reasonable dream would be Psalmopeus sp. Alquitran. Atleast those are in the hobby...

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
Lycosa singoriensis
They are just too damn gorgeous.
Reminds me of H. Maculata

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
A lot of my dream species have started to become available over the past few years, so the list has dwindled a bit as they've become more of an eventuality then a dream. Hmmm, as far as outright dream species, probably Hysterocrates elephantiasis. Would be quite a feat considering they arent even in the hobby. Or Stromatoplema cf satanis (if they even exist). I guess a more reasonable dream would be Psalmopeus sp. Alquitran. Atleast those are in the hobby...
I'll take a look at those on Google soon all the new names I'm learning they all sound so interesting 😊

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
What colours do they have?
Light grey with black spots/stripes over them,while its slowly transitioning from grey to yellow-orange where their chelicerae begins.
It was the original "tarantula" ,as the species of that genus were found around the italian city of Taranto,and then the name "tarantula" was used for Theraposidae when they were first described in the 1800's.
I've seen it only two times in my life and they may or may not have sparked my interest in Tarantulas slightly.

Last edited:

AvicRugby09

Arachnopeon
A P solaris would be cool.....provided they go down in price and aren’t more expensive than a PS5. Other than that the Romblon Pink and Bloody Red tarantulas from the Philippines are really cool. Oh and C valhalla

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
A P solaris would be cool.....provided they go down in price and aren’t more expensive than a PS5. Other than that the Romblon Pink and Bloody Red tarantulas from the Philippines are really cool. Oh and C valhalla
P Solaris is pretty nice tbf

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
The Rosy Princess will reign supreme over all but one. Our wise lord of darkness, our lovely Queen P. muticus.
Queen P has huge fangs.....nuh uh 😱 is a lovely spider to be fair I'm too new though certain species are very scary to me at the moment and black tarantulas freak me out too 🤣