Dream spider

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
I'm interested to see what's everyones dream spider they would like to own? Also might give me some ideas for another one I could buy in future feel free to discuss 😎

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
neoholothele fasciaaurinigra all day long. one day I will find slings that are reasonably priced.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
My dream spider would be a Pamphobeteus sp. Solaris, but it's so far fetched at the moment. If I ever do buy a sling someday, I sure do hope for a male instead of a female. There are too many imports of slings and females being sold but almost no males. I won't lie, males will always be the ones sought after more once they're mature. The only thing to do with any male is to enjoy the time you have with them until mature, then watch people beg for him when they figure out how desolate males are. People with males usually get the last laugh if you know the right time and people.

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
My dream spider would be a Pamphobeteus sp. Solaris, but it's so far fetched at the moment. If I ever do buy a sling someday, I sure do hope for a male instead of a female. There are too many imports of slings and females being sold but almost no males. I won't lie, males will always be the ones sought after more once they're mature. The only thing to do with any male is to enjoy the time you have with them until mature, then watch people beg for him when they figure out how desolate males are. People with males usually get the last laugh if you know the right time and people.
Amazing spider got lovely pinkish to red legs

Polenth

Arachnobaron
My original dream spider was Homoeomma chilensis, which I ended up getting. Seeing as your other thread is about wanting the spider to go exploring... this is a species that will go exploring. I got a tiny spiderling and they're already out and about (except when getting ready for a moult). They're also slow about it, so I've had no issues with bolting. They do grow like glaciers though, so starting with a young one isn't everyone's cup of tea.

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
My original dream spider was Homoeomma chilensis, which I ended up getting. Seeing as your other thread is about wanting the spider to go exploring... this is a species that will go exploring. I got a tiny spiderling and they're already out and about (except when getting ready for a moult). They're also slow about it, so I've had no issues with bolting. They do grow like glaciers though, so starting with a young one isn't everyone's cup of tea.
I'll take a look at that spider I prefer the idea of slow spiders fast ones will scare me at the moment

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
Too dark too scary 😳😅