Dream Spider

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I know what you're thinking, and it's not that. Time for another silly, fun thread.

Let see what photoshop skills this forum has! Modify a picture however you see fit. Adjust colors, merge spiders, exaggerate biology, whatever you brain can come up with. I look forward to seeing what you all have to offer!

I'll start up with two that I threw together. I plan on merging the coloring of a pokie with the build of a NW terrestrial, but that will take a lot more time. Until then, have fun.

20141115_164252.jpg ---------- IMG_1075.jpg

As to avoid any misinformation circulating, please include a warning label on any image you upload. I have attached a .psd file for the warning label I used for convenience. Further, please do not upload photoshopped images to the main Arachnoboards gallery. Let's keep this contained in here, yeah?

Attachments

14pokies

Arachnoprince
If I were to create a photo shopped T to look like my dream T it would look like a Violaceopes, Irmini or a poec..

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Brachypelma sp "Grimace" and Neoholothele sp "Green Hornet"

wait this isn't "Guess that Spider"......:banghead::banghead::banghead:

magicmed

Arachnobaron
No photoshop on a phone, but..

Body structure of a NW terrestrial.
Neon green thorax and abdomen.
Pink legs, pink stripes on abdomen.
Hair like a B. Albo
Personality of an E. Sp red

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Quite honestly, since we are talking about 'Dream Spider' I wish to have one sling of Gray Widower; all I need is at 1:41 a catch cup and the ability, that only the Pope possess (sadly) to enter in the movie :(

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Pamphobeteus sp. solaris is already quite colorful enough for me

tetracerus

Arachnosquire
I've always thought it would be cool if we could have all sorts of animals fluoresce under black light. Sorta like those GloFish, but like GloSpider or something.