Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Dream snake

Discussion in 'Not So Spineless Wonders' started by Cherri, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Cherri

Cherri Arachnopeon Active Member

Advertisement
    I just got my false water cobra! He's a male. I need name suggestions. I've been dreaming about this snake!

2. Cherri

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Andrea82

Andrea82 Arachnoking Active Member

He's pretty! I'm just getting into snakes myself, and I wondered, why the glove? Is this species highly venomous?

4. Cherri

No it's mildly venomous. It's rear fanged like a hognose. But I just took him out of the packaging and didn't feel like swelling and itching.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. 14pokies

14pokies Arachnoprince

If you think he's beautiful now wait till he's 6-7ft and round as a baseball.. They go through a moderate ontogenetic color change lightening up all around..

Not a true cobra but I think some fitting names would be Ra, Anubis, Sekhmet, Sobek, Toth etc.. Something regal..

You prob already know but their musk is the worst! Much worse than their bite IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cherri

I have a 7ft columbian redtail. Used to have a Burmese, so I'm used to big snakes. It's funny because I named him Ra.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.