Dream Scorp

axle37

Arachnosquire
So, if you could have any scorpion(s) what would they be and (money not being a problem and setup being instantaneous) what would the viv be like

snippy

Arachnobaron
ureplectus fishri (sp) orange morph :D
You mean Uroplectes fischeri? :)
You should think about a trip to Germany. We could make all your Uroplectes dreams into reality ;)

Regards
Finn

Last edited:

Keister

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Uroplectes otjimbinguensis, oh what I would give for these guys...........

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes, Finn has a lot of rare species! Belisarius xambeui, Sassandiotus gracilis, Centruroides baracoae, Uroplectes otjimbinguensis...how do you get these?:D

My ultimate "dream scorpion" would be Tityus mattogrossensis. Next, I would take Rhopalurus agamemnon, Tityus melanostictus, Tityus neglectus, Tityus pusillus, Tityus costatus, Tityus insignis, Tityus trivittatus, Tityus fasciolatus...and Troglorhopalurus translucidus! That one is for me.;)

voldemort

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So rare even Google failed to show me some!!! Kudos to Finn(actually I am jealous):o_O:

Uroplectes species are a must in my lifetime

snippy

Arachnobaron
Thanks guys! But is has to be said that many of the species in our gallery are not in our own stock and have been photographed on occasions like scorpion community meetings or in the homes of other keepers (like Sassandiotus gracilis and Centruroides baracoae) and even those in stock are not exclusively mine (the site is a group project, mainly between a friend and me), and this friend keeps a good deal of them (like the other two mentioned). So no reason to be jealous of me, only perhaps for the possibility to get a look on those species for myself - but not for my personal stock :)

Regards
Finn

Keister

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
To be honest I am not sure I have zero experiance with any Uroplectes species at all.

Finn do you know is it possible to get Uroplectes otjimbinguensis or Uroplectes fischeri in the states? I have been searching all over the place for these guys and I can't find them anywhere to save my life the pic on your site is the only pic I have ever seen of of one as well. I want these guys so bad!

snippy

Arachnobaron
Finn do you know is it possible to get Uroplectes otjimbinguensis or Uroplectes fischeri in the states?
I have no idea about the situation overseas. As I said, in Germany it is not much of a problem. Some are rarer than others, but as you can see in our stock list, all of the Uroplectes spp. in the pictures are actually ours ;) U. otjimbinguensis is on the rarer side, but U. fischeri is quite common (for Uroplectes).

keister, are those naturally so rotund?
What do you mean, "rotund"?

Regards
Finn

Vlad Tepes

Arachnopeon
Ancient: Jaekelopterus rhenaniae with the enclosure decked out to then 9'z; live plants, fresh prey, the works.
Modern: Leiurus jordanensis.

Roblicious

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
You mean Uroplectes fischeri? :)
You should think about a trip to Germany. We could make all your Uroplectes dreams into reality ;)

Regards
Finn
yeah but i wont be able to bring them back with me stateside :(

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The scorpionhobby is rather large in germany and they are enthousiastic, serious and eager to learn...New species are bred and passed on to others....

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9001 met Tapatalk

axle37

Arachnosquire
they looked very large, or "fat", at least more so than the majority of the scorps i've seen pics of