drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL/ WOULD U LIKE ME TO RAFFLE OFF SOME ( a few unsexed) FEMALE T's? House rules

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yea i was thingking of doing a drawing simple rules
a T will be raffled off
tucket sales will = diffrent T's ( what i mean by this is that example if 10 tickes sold the raffe would be a heterothelle villosella, (i will list all T's latter) if like 25 tickets sold it would be a cobalt blue.... and so on and so forth female H mac and sinapore blue will be in the pool and breeding pair of regalis
(examples not actual just making a point)
1st place gets the T that corresponds i.e. if u win the breeding pair thats what you get.
2nd place gets the ticket purchase refunded i.e. if u bought $25 worth of tickes u get $25 back
some ting like that

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

the more tickets bought = greater quality T
Ticket sale that ups the T's is a pool of everyone!
the more people who buy tickets = better T
more tickets for u = better chance

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note:

You can not do a raffle, sorry. Number one, you do not have our permission (you never inquired with us). ;)

But the main reason is that it is illegal. The only way to do a raffle online legally, is if either you are a legitimate (legal) non-profit organization with all of the proper paperwork in order (filed/registered), or you must have a gambling permit. Yes, I have looked into this many times.

Sorry, but we can not allow it (which is also the reason why we have not had one either).

Debby

Status
Not open for further replies.